Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Last Week at DWG

Hey guys. Last week was my last week at my internship and I must say I was really sad to leave. Even though I probably need more free time to prepare for college and just relax after all the hard work of this year, I came to enjoy the time I spent at the office, meeting and working with other extremely intelligent people everyday.

I finished my last feature for that game that was so difficult, but being out due to illness, I did not have time to make the game that I designed. However, I was really happy to hear that my work for the company proved to be very beneficial in terms of productivity and creativity. 

Challenges: I will miss going to the office in the morning. I hope that later in life I will be able to find an environment that has good people and similar good vibes.

Victories: My supervisor took us to lunch and told us that he too also enjoyed working with us. We were very helpful in that we got more done than he could've by himself. 

Thank you so much for reading! There will be one more post about how my presentation in front of the Senior Research Project Committee goes, so I will see you all then! 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks to the authors of the post for such great information. I love your blog post, I have something to share here.
    wordpress
    blogspot
    youtube
    កីឡាបាល់ទាត់

    ReplyDelete